Listen

Monday, May 16, 2016

Episode 122: I Don't Lick Homeless People

Let’s get down to brass tacks, I haven’t even listened to this episode yet. I’m writing this from an undisclosed location and don’t have much time. I can finally see the light at the end of tunnel. My soul is almost pure again. That’s why I’m in hiding. If Rafael finds me he might inject his armageddon soul destroying virus back into me. So for now, I have to stay in hiding. If this doesn’t make any sense to you, I have been putting some secret and some not secret messages into previous episode descriptions. If I don’t recover from this virus I want you all to know that Rafael is the one who killed me and Bohemian Rhapsody is the worst song ever written.
Dave image used with permission, courtesy of @ThatFrakkingCat
Episode description written by @AvailableInADHD
Listen on

No comments:

Post a Comment